Thursday, October 27, 2016

Day 13


A leisurely relaxed morning was much needed as we awoke to a drizzly morning.  We were then blessed with another gourmet meal as we started the day.  Patti stayed at the house and worked on office work to keep everything running as she always faithfully does.  I got to enjoy seeing both of my friends at their work and see how they impact the world for Jesus.  He serves the community with his business with audio & visual equipment.  And she serves at a ranch the serves the community by loving on kids by using animals, crafts, and the beautiful outdoors.  It was great to watch and amazing to see the impact they have made all over the world in such a short time.  It was difficult to just watch, because everything in me wanted to help.  They did not need any help though, and my wrists and hands are still not able to do what I want them to because of the recent surgeries. I still wanted to help though as I watched them and God do amazing work.  The evening was epic as we played Mini House Golf and recorded a fun song on his music equipment.  And yes, Patti beat all of us like a dirty rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment