Friday, October 2, 2015

Dynamic Duo





                                                           
Many times I get to share and preach at churches. Almost every Sunday with Paster Ben, who is truly my brother and friend. We have been through so much together that I am beginning to loose track of what we have done. He has amazing heart for God and his translation is so good, and hitting the same timing, and intensity and feeling. It is fun and passionate to preach together. And he is always ready for my crazy illustrations, like in this photo having my volunteers try to pull me away from holding onto the cross, he rolls with it and is flexible, and adds a bit of spice and sometimes more words than what I say, but now I catch him on it because I am learning more of the language which then ends up being pretty funny because he thought I would not notice. We have a lot of fun.

I love him. It is a honor and privilege to work with him and watch God move.






No comments:

Post a Comment