Wednesday, July 29, 2015

All Things to All People

So yesterday I spoke of the young man who is now out going to other islands sharing the love of Jesus.  This was actually a process of understanding and growth.  After he received Christ he wanted to go to the distant tribes and give bibles with a local pastor and myself.  After that he said, "Marko, I want to do what you do."  So his school had a career day and he said to me, "Do you have a tie and nice shirt because I want to go as a missionary.  Some are dressing up like doctors and layers, so I want to show them I want to be a missionary."  I said, "You are in for a big surprise.  Simply put, you do anything and everything that is needed at any time."  That is more to the truth of what a missionary is.  So I gave him a hard hat, hammer, bible, apron, basketball shorts, tie, spatula, whistle, stethescope, etc.  I told him that is closer to the truth.  So he wore it to school on career day.  At first people laughed at him, but when he told them what he wanted to do and why, they started bragging about him.  By the end of the day, people where having there picture taken with him.  So here is a picture of him before he went to school.


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Being all things to all people so that you might win some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Being all things to all people so that you might win some!

    ReplyDelete