Thursday, July 23, 2015

Changing Ordinary to Extraodinary

The ordinary days, oh they can exist, but it is matter of choice if they are boring and the mundane.  I needed to go to market so I decided to take my bike to get some exercise.  On the way back I stopped to look at something I have never seen before.  I met some new people and actually was given a bunch of things for the ministry.  While washing the dishes I try to brake my time record or beat everyone to them so I can bless them.  Or I make it a challenge to say "Hi" and wave to every one I see, which is a real challenge.  I try to share my story to seven people a day.  I like petting every animal I see.  Instead of being annoyed with traffic, praying for every vehicle that pulls up beside me.  Not every day am I that pro-active, but what makes me a missionary is who I am, not where I am.  Embracing the moment, living and loving, not letting life pass you by.

"I have come to give life (Zoe), and life abundantly (overflowing)"  ~ Jesus in John 10:10

2 comments: